New Level 2 Workshop
‘In Through the Mind – Out Through the Body’ centres on personal renewal and building stronger resiliency for caregivers.
This 1 day workshop can be attended as a stand alone programme but is chiefly aimed at those who have attended Self Care for Carers basic training workshop ‘Understanding Compassion Fatigue and Building Resilience’.
Topics covered include:
- Principles for Staying Afloat
- Maintaining Positivity in the Workplace
- Factors to Reduce Stress and Compassion Fatigue
- Taking stock of current stresses
- Deepening our self awareness to enable Self Care
- Building compassion for the self and others
There are 4 wonderful body wellness practices taught during the day which are highly effective for reducing stress and tension during the working day and beyond.
To find out more email: Karen@selfcareforcarers.ie