These terms and conditions govern bookings made with Self Care for Carers.
By booking a training course you are agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
Payments can be made through online banking or through one of the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Laser, PayPal or cheque.
Individual Bookings Full payment is due two weeks before the start of a course. Payment can be made by either Credit Card, Paypal Electronic Fund Transfer or Cheque. Only full payment secures a place on the course.
Organisation Bookings: For new clients, an invoice will be sent to your organisation at the time of booking and full payment should be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the course. In the case of last minute bookings, and within 2 weeks of the course start date, full payment must be made by credit card or electronic bank transfer on confirmation of the booking.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A confirmation of training is required by email to book any training date.
- Full refund will be given for cancellations made in excess of 10 working days before the course start date.
- For cancellations made within 5-9 working days before the course start date, a 50% charge will apply.
- For cancellations made 4 working days or less before course start date, 75% cancellation fee will apply.
- No refund will be made to delegates who fail to attend classes or who do not complete the course.
- Course Transfers/Change of Date
Companies and individuals may substitute participants prior to the start of the course without additional payment. Course transfer or change of date requires notification by e-mail is received by Self Care for Carers more than 7 working days prior to the course commencement date.
- Disclaimer Self Care for Carers reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the unlikely event of cancellation, fees will be refunded. Self Care for Carers similarly reserves the right of rescheduling the dates of courses. Except where expressly stated, all fees are non-refundable. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the web-site, it may be subject to later alteration or amendment in the light of policy changes, course updates or other constraints.
- Online Training Courses
You will have access to the course material for the duration of the programme. Once you have logged on to the course, refunds cannot be made unless expressly stated at time of booking.
You will be issued with a user name and password to facilitate your log in to the course material. Your subscription, and the user name and password, are personal to you and cannot be transferred to any other person without the prior written consent of the Self Care for Carers. Should you give your user name and password to any other person and in the event that the course material is accessed by a third party to whom you have given your username and password, Self Care for Carers may terminate your subscription without obligation to refund any fees.
- Contact Us:
If you have any questions or queries please contact us providing your name, address and telephone number and details of the training course which you have booked addressing your correspondence to Self Care for Carers, Unit 8, Terenure Enterprise Centre, Rathfarnham Road, Dublin 6.